Thank you for your interest in Heritage Academy!
If you believe that your child and Heritage might be a good “fit,” or if you would like to find out additional information regarding the school or the admissions process, please contact us; we look forward to hearing from you.
Complete Application Packet (with $50 non-refundable application fee)
- Release of Records Form from Previous School
- Testing and Evaluation Fee (non-refundable due at or prior to testing; $50 for each student in first through twelfth grades, $25 for each student in kindergarten 5, no fee for kindergarten 4).
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Emergency Form
- Inoculation Records
- Financial Obligation Form
- Registration Fee ($75 non-refundable per student due upon acceptance)
The school secretary will call and arrange a date and time for testing applicants for grades second through twelfth. An interview will be conducted at a later time with parents and student(s).
Applicants for kindergartens and first grade are tested and interviewed at the same time. Testing results are a factor in determining grade placement.
Heritage Academy, Inc. has a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color and national origin as relating to student admissions as well as employment and scholarships.